Digital Media Technology
Postal Service eGuide to U.S. Stamps, 44th Ed
The only official fully illustrated digital guide to U.S. stamps, the 44th Edition of The Postal Service Guide to U.S. Stamps provides the most comprehensive information available about the U.S. stamp program and its 172 years of history. Beautiful high-resolution imagery illustrates the entire U.S. stamp archive that can be viewed on tablets and ebook readers.
No need to tote heavy albums or suitcases of stamps, collectors can comfortably amble through the aisles of stamp shows and dealers’ bourses with their entire collections tucked in their pocket or purse.
- Comprehensive U.S. stamp archive with current market values and beautiful high-resolution stamp art
- Personal collection reservoir with extensive fields for valuations, stamp specifications, stamp condition and more
- Inventory, value & manage collections of mint & used stamps, Plate Blocks, First Day Covers, Plate Number Coils and more
- Search and sort U.S. and personal databases via multiple filters
- Export entire personal collection to XML, Excel (CSV) or Plain Text (TXT formats)
- Create and share Wish Lists
- Share personal collections via email and social media
- Personalize viewing content
- Summarize collection counts and collection values
- Manage personal collections on mobile device or personal computer